Monday, August 30, 2010

20 years later and still lookin good.....

Class Reunions for some can be anxiety ridden, but for me I was actually looking forward to going back to see my friends. Maybe because I see many of them throughout the year and of course Facebook has helped to keep tabs on everyone.

I think it also helped that I was going home healthy and in better shape than I was in high school. My best friend surprised me with coming in for the reunion and she brought in some photo albums. It was fun to look back and laugh and how fashion forward we thought we were.
Lesson learned that no matter how old, how fat, divorced, single, unemployed, etc. We all have things in our lives we struggle with but the love and support of good friends is what helps us get through the tough times and celebrate the good ones.
I look forward to the 25th...........



No comments: