Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Snack Attack - Chex Mix Bars

I was having a mid afternoon snack attack so I walked over to 7 Eleven and I was being called to the bad snack aisle. I was scanning the freezer for ice scream, then over to the snack cakes and finally I picked up a bag of Chex Mix Snack Mix - Turtle. Of course I knew I eat the whole thing but I need my chocolate fix. Just before checking out I swung by the health bar aisle to see if they had any fiber one bars(2pts) when I spotted Chex Mix Bars. So basically the big bag in my hand compacted into a bar....LOVE IT! I rushed back to my office jumped on line to check the nutritional value and points and it's only 2pts!!!!!! Thank you General Mills for making something ooey gooey delicious and healthy! Enjoy and tell me what you think.

No comments: