Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
I had a great 4th of July holiday in Montana. I went to visit my best friends who are stationed at the Air Force base in Great Falls. Over the holiday we went camping in Glacier National Park. Ever since they've moved to Montana I've wanted to go and my whole goal was to find bear. Unfotunately the bears kept their distance so the hunt is still on.


Ok, so I was on vacation which meant I slacked on my workouts and watching what I eat but were entitled every once in a while. During my trip we hiked over 20 miles so I thought for sure when I got home I would have dropped a pound or two, but nothing! I was so frustrated but then again I'm sure the beers and smores didn't help the cause. I've had trouble getting back on the workout plan but I'm headed back to boot camp in a week which I can't wait for plus working out with Paul the trainer twice a week.






No comments: