Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chocolate Fix

If you're like me there are those certain foods that if put in front of you or are even in close range you will devour. Well, mine is Oreos and I can't just have one so they are completely banned from my house. I recently had friends in town and they had brought a package with them but left in the van. I tried so hard to not look at them but they just kept calling my name so I indulged thank goodness there wasn't many left.

Anyway one of the best recipes I found to satisfy my Chocolate fix is from the Hungry Girl cookbook(the original book) and it's the easiest recipe.

Yum Yum Brownie Muffins - Hungry Girl recipe
1 box devil's food cake mix(18 oz)
One 15 oz. can pure pumpkin

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, like eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. Do not do this! One thing I do add is some chocolate chips or buy the brownie mix with chocolate chunks.

Place batter into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with baking cups or sprayed with nonstick spray. Place pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. If you use the large muffin pans each muffin is 4 WW pts.. I use a mini muffin pan which makes them only 2 WW pts..

You'll LOVE these!!

No comments: